Friday, October 30, 2009

Food Log for Thursday, October 29, 2009

I was tired when I got home last night, so I didn't post this until this morning. Sorry.

Beginning Weight (9-25-09): 366.2
Today’s Weight: 362.8
Blood Pressure (goal 120/80):
Blood Glucose (8:40 a.m.): 155
Blood Glucose (p.m.):
Net Grams of Carb: 35
Calories: 1544
% from fat: 64
% from protein: 25
% from carbs: 11

Food Log:

3:30 am
1 oz mixed nuts
1 oz cheddar

8:45
4 oz pork chop
2 bags chai mate
1 Truvia
1 oz cream

3ish
Naples Café
shrimp w/cocktail sauce*
salad w/ranch
iced tea w/Splenda
asparagus
*I ordered their shrimp scampi, which I had there before. The first time I ate it there, it came in a dish of butter, as I would expect. This time, 6 small shrimp appeared on a bed of lettuce. They didn’t appear to be butter-soaked. And there was a side dish of cocktail sauce. I knew I shouldn’t eat the cocktail sauce, but I did. I’m sure it was sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup, because I haven’t had diarrhea in several days, but 20 minutes after eating that, the big D was back.

6:30 ish
7-11 café
3 battered, deep-fried pcs halibut*
tartar sauce
salad w/ranch
~1/2 c cottage cheese
* I know, I know. I shouldn't eat breaded things. But there insn’t much that’s legal on 7-11's menu. On the positive side of the ledger, I passed on the croutons, scone, french fries, and glutinous soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment